Getting to Lagoon is easy! It does not matter if you are coming to Lagoon via bike, car or shuttle; a fun day at Lagoon will be waiting for you.
How to Get to Lagoon
Lagoon is conveniently located just east of I-15 in Farmington, Utah.
Lagoon is located 17 miles north of Salt Lake City. Take the “200 West” exit #322.
Lagoon is located 17 miles south of Ogden. Take the “Park Lane” exit #325.
|Regular Parking||$10.00 per vehicle|
|Oversized Parking||$13.00 per vehicle|
|Preferred Parking||$20.00 per vehicle|
|Season Parking Pass||$55.00|
- Auto Park opens 30 minutes prior to scheduled park opening.
- We honor Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. No checks accepted.
- No overnight parking permitted.
- Vehicles parked in areas not authorized by Lagoon or in no-parking areas will be booted and/or towed at owner’s expense.
- Price subject to change without notice.