Thank you for an excellent 2017 season!
When it comes to enjoying your work, it doesn’t get much better than this. Lagoon has lots of fun, fulfilling job opportunities available, whether you plan on working for the summer season or for the long term. Join a working environment filled with people of all ages and backgrounds, and make some great new friends while you’re at it.
Lagoon will begin accepting 2017 seasonal job applications February 16, 2017.
- Free entrance to Lagoon
- End of season bonus*
- Family Days, when your family can come to Lagoon at an incredible discount
- Discount coupons for friends and family
- Excellent incentives and employee recognition programs
- Employee parties throughout the season
- Discounts on park merchandise
- Meet new friends
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to advance and gain supervisor experience
- College scholarships through the Robert E. Freed Foundation
* Bonus criteria must be met and employment must continue through the end of the operating season.
- Lagoon’s application process begins by completing an online application. To view a list of current seasonal employment opportunities and to apply for a position, please view our Seasonal Jobs Listing.
- All applicants must be at least 14 years of age or older at the time the application is completed. Some positions do have other age requirements and restrictions.
- Applicants must submit ONE application. When completing the application for your first choice position you will have the option to indicate alternative positions for which you would like to be considered.
- All applicants will be required to provide a valid email address for the application process.
- Before you apply please review Lagoon’s Employee Expectations and Appearance Standards.