Are you looking for a great way to fundraise for your group or organization? Lagoon’s Food Service Department is looking for 501c3 non-profit organizations of 15 or more people to work at one of our many food locations throughout the Park.
For more information about this fundraising opportunity, please email Lagoon’s Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each group of 15 or more individuals shall be willing to commit to working a minimum of 5 shifts. Various scheduling options are available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings during our Frightmares promotion.
- Lagoon will make a voluntary donation to your organization in an amount equal to $8.50 per hour for every volunteer hour provided.
- Individuals from the group must possess a valid Utah Food Handler Permit to participate.
- Individuals from the groups will be assigned to various Food Service locations including food locations or catering operations.
- Groups may have a variety of responsibilities including, but not limited to: food sales (taking and fulfilling orders), completing cash handling transactions, following basic food safety and sanitation guidelines in regards to the serving and preparation of food items, cleaning assigned work locations, stocking, clearing and wiping tables, greeting guests, washing dishes, portraying and maintaining positive demeanor in busy environment, etc.
- Participants will be expected to stand for long periods of time, to understand instructions and be able to work independently without constant direct supervision, and to work in a fast-paced environment in all types of weather conditions, including extreme hot/cold temperatures.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Participants must adhere to Lagoon’s Grooming & Appearance Standards and all other program policies, procedures, and deadlines.
- Participants will be scheduled at least 4-8 hours each day, depending on the program option selected. Shifts will vary from weekend to weekend, ranging anywhere from 11am-1am, depending on park and location hours. Job sharing is not permitted.