Lagoon’s R.V. park and Campground is a great place to stay and play. Come enjoy the beautiful, shaded area with convenient access to the amusement park. Book your campground reservations, and save on your park admission to Lagoon.
|Rates include 1 vehicle and 1 to 2 people.|
|Check-In||After 1pm on your day of arrival.|
|Check-Out||Prior to 11 a.m. on day of departure.|
|$32.00||Electricity (Tent or RV 20/30 amp)|
|$36.00||Electricity & Water (Tent or RV 20/30 amp)|
|$38.00||Full Hook-up (20/30 amp)|
|$46.00||Deluxe Pull Thru (Cement pad, full hookups, 20/30/50 amp)|
|$2.50||Each additional person 4 years and older.|
|$5.00||Each additional vehicle.|
|Weekly Rate||Pay for 6 consecutive nights and receive the 7th night FREE. The Weekly Rate is based on the site fee.|
* Prices are subject to local tax
2018 Park Discounts for Campground Guests
|Youth Single Day Passport|
|Guests Under 48″ Tall||TBD|
|Regular Single Day Passport|
|Guests Above 48″ Tall||TBD|
* A child 2 years of age and younger may enter the park and Lagoon A Beach at no charge. To participate on rides and special events a Youth Single Day Passport, Season Passport, or Individual Ride Tickets are required. Individual ride tickets are sold 2 for $1.00, rides vary between 4 to 10 tickets per ride.
** 2 Consecutive days (All ages)
- One RV per site.
- Maximum of eight people per site.
- Limit of one additional vehicle per site.
- Additional vehicle may be required to park in overflow parking area.
- Visitors may be required to park in
- Lagoon’s Main Parking Lot. Lagoon parking fees apply.
- Non-fire campground.
- Group site requires a minimum of 25 people and accommodates only one RV unit.
- Convenience Store
- SubwayLaundry Facility
- Restrooms and showers
- Free Basic WIFI
- Lagoon bicycle/walking trail
- Dumping Station